Come Find Me Lord
I am lost Lord Jesus
Are you searching for me?
I am in the wilderness
Why can’t you see?
My eyes can’t focus
To see the forest for the trees
I stepped in a nest
I’m being stung by the bees
I am tangled in brush
The grass is so thick
The forest is dense
And I feel so sick
My heart does ache
I’m calling out to you
Abba, come find me
I give so many clues
I describe where I am
Each landmark along the way
Each obstacle in detail
Can’t you hear me pray?
I cry so loudly
For I feel you have gone
And left me alone
To find my way home
Abba, are you searching?
Can’t you see where I am
My arms reaching upward
Your lost little lamb?
Your word says to trust
You’ll never leave my side
When I need you the most
It’s then that you hide
Mary Brzinski
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment